Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) utilizes a desktop scanner connected to your PC and the Internet. With RDC you can scan checks for your deposits electronically to your Capital Bank account anytime it’s convenient for you. Funds deposited by 8:00 p.m. ET receive next day availability for same-day credit. It’s secure and the quickest way to deposit checks into your account, and you don’t have to go to the bank to do it.
Link: RDC Customer Login (2.1)
Multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls and the highest layer of encryption available make Remote Deposit Capture safe and secure.
(Right click and select play to view)
With Remote Deposit Capture, you’ll have:
- Quick and convenient way of making deposits from remote locations
- Reduce check standard availability, making funds available quicker
- Consolidate multiple locations into a single deposit location having multiple account access
- Reduce the number of trips to the bank, eliminating the need for costly courier services
- On site digital image of all deposits, allows you to retain all information for future research up to 90 days on the RDC website and available through Capital Bank iCheck for 7 years.
- Onsite training and implementation
System Requirements CaptureNet 2.1
- High Speed Internet connection (DSL, Cable, T1)
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
- Local Administrator rights
- Firewall and Antivirus Programs need temporarily disabled at time of installation
- Not compatible with MAC computers, RDM scanner type/models EC6000i/EC7000i and any other Internet Browser source except Internet Explorer
RDC Virtual Welcome Kit Docs, RDC User Guides and RDC Disclosures
- RDC Welcome Letter (2.1)
- Remote Deposit Installation Guide (2.1)
- RDC Prudent Security Precautions Guide
- RDC Security Awareness Guide
- Note: Access code to CaptureNet is provided by Capital Bank via encrypted e-mail notification
Security Breach & Contingency Plan
In the event of a security breach including:
- Online theft of Assets
- Compromise of sensitive consumer information
- Employee fraud
- Identity Theft
Contact Capital Bank immediately to report an incident & receive further instructions.
Contingency Plan in a Disaster:
- Capital Bank can reroute your deposits through an alternative site.
- All information will be communicated to the customer via phone or email.
- You may take your deposit to the nearest Capital Bank location
- Or overnight RDC deposits to the nearest branch location postal service
For RDC technical support contact:
- 1-800-639-5111 or email email@example.com to be directed your relationship manager by region.
ATTENTION: Email sent to this email address is not secure. Do not use email to send us confidential information such as bank account numbers, credit card numbers, PIN numbers, passwords, or other sensitive non-public information. Never use this email address to execute transactions on your Capital Bank accounts. Remember, your email message is not private. Email is subject to review by the Bank, its officers, agents and employees.