Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) utilizes a desktop scanner connected to your PC and the Internet. With it, you can scan checks for deposit received from customers and issue deposits electronically to your Capital Bank account anytime convenient to you. Funds deposited by 8:00 p.m. receive same-day credit. It’s secure and the quickest way to deposit checks into your account, and you don’t have to go to the bank to do it.
Multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls and the highest layer of encryption available make Remote Deposit Capture save and secure.
(Right click and select play to view)
With Remote Deposit Capture, you’ll have:
- Quick and convenient way of making deposits from remote locations
- Reduce check float, making funds available quicker
- Consolidate multiple locations into a single deposit account
- Reduce the number of trips to the bank, eliminating the need for costly courier services
- On site digital image of all deposits, allows you to retain all information for future research
- On site training, and implementation
- 8:00pm cutoff for same day credit of deposit
- High Speed Internet connection (DSL, Cable, T1)
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows 2000
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or better
- Not compatible with MAC
- Local Administrator rights
- Possible Firewalls or Spyware disabled at time of installation
Customer Guide and Disclosures
Security Breach & Contingency Plan
In the event of a security breach including:
- Online theft of Assets
- Compromise of sensitive consumer information
- Employee fraud
- Identity Theft
Contact Treasury Management Operations immediately to report the incident & receive further instructions. Treasury Management Operations can be contacted by email: email@example.com or phone: HelpDesk 855-623-4621.
Contingency Plan in a Disaster:
- Capital Bank can reroute your deposits through an alternative site. All information will be communicated to the customer via phone or email.
- Go to the nearest Capital Bank location
- Overnight deposits to:
Attn: Treasury Management Operations
6435 Naples Blvd. 2nd floor
Naples, FL 34109