Mobile Banking Downloadable Apps
The Capital Bank Mobile Banking App for the iPhone and Android is a service that enables you to access your account information, transfer funds, and pay your bills (for eligible customers) from a smartphone with Internet access from either a WIFI source or the 3G/EDGE networks.
It's simple to get started. First you must download our Mobile App from the App Store for your mobile device. You can do this either from your mobile phone or computer. If you do access our App from your computer, the App will install on the mobile phone the next time the phone is plugged in to the computer.
Download the iPhone App Here
Download the Android App Here
Once you download the App, you log in with the same user ID and password that you use for online banking. No separate or different registration is required. Once logged in, you can:
- Use the Mobile Deposit feature to deposit checks anytime, anywhere using your Mobile Banking App for iPhone and Android.
- Access Your Accounts – you can view account balances and account history.
- Pay Bills (for eligible users) – you must first register for the bill payment feature and set‐up your payees/billers on a computer before paying bills through mobile banking.
- Make Transfers – you must have more than one account on online banking for this functionality to be available on mobile banking.
- Find an ATM/Branch – you can use the App to locate the ATM or branch nearest your location.
- Contact Us – you can contact us quickly right from the App.
Capital Bank also offers Mobile Web Banking & Text Message Banking:
The Mobile Web Banking product allows you to access your accounts 24x7 with any mobile device that has Internet access.
Text Message Banking gives you access to your account information and lets you receive notifications on a text-enabled mobile phone or wireless device.
* You must first register for the bill payment feature and set‐up your payees/billers on a computer before paying bills through mobile banking.
** While Capital Bank does not charge a fee for Capital Bank Mobile Banking services, normal data rates apply for each respective mobile carrier.