Mobile Web Banking
If you don't have the ability to download the Apple or Android app, you can still access Mobile Banking from your web enabled mobile device. Simply visit capitalbank-us.com from your web enabled device and you will be re-directed to the mobile version of our website. View the Mobile Web Banking DEMO now.
Mobile Web Banking Features
The Mobile Web Banking features are listed below. (There are some features that may not be available with your specific provider.)
- Log in
- Contact Us
- MFA security
- Account Summary
- Account History
- Expanded history data
- Account Transfers
- Quick Transfer
- Single transfers
- View, Edit, Delete transfers
- Bill Pay
- Make and Cancel Payments
- View Pending Payments
- View Payment History
A few things to note before you start using the Mobile Web Banking system:
- Registration – First you need to register for Internet Banking and/or Bill Payment on a personal computer (pc). However, you don't have to complete a separate or different registration to access Mobile Web Banking.
- Bill Payment – You also need to set up your payees/billers and eBills on a pc browser before you can access bill payment on Mobile Web Banking.
- Transfers – You must have more than one account set up within Internet Banking to use this functionality on Mobile Web Banking.
- MFA – You will need to authenticate with your challenge questions as well as your password on the first time you log in from a new mobile device. They can opt to “enroll” your mobile device so that the system recognizes it and does not require challenge questions on future logins.
- Screens – While the Mobile Web Banking screens may look different from the comparable Internet Banking screen, they operate in a comparable manner to a pc browser.
Capital Bank also offers Mobile Banking (Downloadable App) & Text Message Banking:
The Mobile Banking App for iPhone and Android is a service that enables you to access your account information, transfer funds, and pay your bills (for eligible customers) from a smartphone with Internet access from either a WIFI source or the 3G/EDGE networks.