MasterCard® Debit Card
Paying for purchases is made simple with Capital Bank debit cards and ATM cards. With your busy schedule, you may not have time to visit the bank to get cash, which makes these cards so convenient.
A Capital Bank Debit MasterCard is the hassle-free alternative to check writing or cash
Accepted wherever the MasterCard® logo is displayed
Card purchases are debited from a designated checking account
Debit card may be used at merchants and ATMs that participate in the following networks: Star®, Cirrus®, Maestro®, MasterCard® or Presto!
No fees to make deposits, withdrawals and transfers at a Capital Bank ATM
Standard Default Card Limits:
- $2,500 Combined daily debit card limit for merchant transactions.
- $500 Daily ATM cash withdrawal limit.
- When you use your MasterCard, you're protected against fraud.
- Have peace of mind knowing that the financial institution that issued your MasterCard won't hold you responsible for "unauthorized transactions." As a MasterCard cardholder, Zero Liability applies to your purchases made in the store, over the phone, online or via a mobile device and ATM transactions. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if:
- You have used reasonable care in protecting your card from loss or theft; and
- You have promptly reported to your financial institution when you knew that your MasterCard was lost or stolen.
- If you believe there has been unauthorized use on your account and you meet the conditions above, rest easy knowing you're protected by Zero Liability.
- Zero Liability does not apply to the following (or certain) MasterCard payment cards: Commercial cards, unregistered prepaid cards or gift cards.
- What to do - If you have questions regarding Zero Liability coverage or you suspect unauthorized use of your card, contact your financial institution IMMEDIATELY.
- Customers with a Social Security Number can call 1-800-752-9259 at anytime to activate and select a PIN for your new Capital Bank debit card. You will need to enter your 9 digit Social Security Number for your Personal Debit Card and follow the prompts to activate and select your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Customers who received a PIN mailer with a new card may call 1-800-752-9259 at anytime to activate your card. Your PIN is required.
- All customers may call 1-800-752-9259 at anytime to change your PIN. Your current PIN is required for the change.
- For activation issues and other questions relating to your Capital Bank Debit Card please contact your local branch or call 1-800-639-5111.
Features and Benefits through MasterCard®:
MasterCard® Global Services
Receive around-the-clock customer service assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, emergency cash advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs and help with card-related questions.
- MasterCard is the only payment brand that provides its U.S. cardholders with services - at no extra cost - to help you detect and resolve identity theft.
- Expert Resolution Services - Expert assistance is available to help you 24/7 if you think your identity has been stolen. Call 1-800-Mastercard (800-627-8372) (Direct/Collect 636-722-7111) and you will be assigned a personal certified specialist who will guide you through the process every step of the way.
- ID Theft Alerts - This service tracks thousands of websites to identify if your personal information is being bought or sold online.
- Emergency Wallet Replacement - Experts assist you in quickly canceling and re-ordering the contents of your physical wallet such as your driver's license, among other items. If you have lost your wallet and would like assistance call 1-800-Mastercard (800-627-8372) (Direct/Collect 636-722-7111).
- MasterCard Airport Concierge™ powered by Global Airport Concierge provides enhanced travel benefits for MasterCard cardholders worldwide.
- Providing a substantial range of luxury concierge services to make the journey through the airport and beyond as stress free and relaxing as possible. Whether you want to be met at the plane door and fast-tracked through immigration, need assistance with baggage on departure, or require a chauffeured luxury vehicle upon arrival – these services and more are available.
- MasterCard Airport Concierge™ services are available at over 450 airports internationally, allowing an authorized meet and greet agent to assist MasterCard cardholders every step of the way making the overall travel experience seamless and stress free.
- MasterCard cardholders can enjoy an exclusive 15% savings when booking Meet & Greet services worldwide.
MasterCard® Travel Services (Learn more)